CrossFit Membership Options
Become a part of CrossFit Zenergy in Brisbane
Co-owners, Tony & Jodie Hebrard welcome you to become a part of our tight-knit and supportive community!
Enjoy our monthly Social Nights, Professional Coaching & friendly Community, plus have access to all of our Classes on the Timetable.
Being a family-owned CrossFit Gym, just 4kms from Brisbane CBD, you’ll enjoy the flexible membership options that gives you massive value and variety so you can get your CrossFit journey started!
The CrossFit Zenergy Membership includes;
- On-Ramp Program for just $99 (2 x 1hr Private Coaching Sessions)
- Unlimited access to all CrossFit and Group Classes each week
- Huge variety with CrossFit Mums, CrossFit 30, Punch Fit & our normal daily CrossFit Classes!
- Bonus: Open Gym Times (Come and train on your own or with another Member, if you can’t make a class)!
- Access to our full bathroom facilities which gives you the convenience of Showers & Change Rooms so you can refresh after your CrossFit Class!
The 3 CrossFit Zenergy Memberships to choose from!
|$49 / week
Minimum 3 months
10% Savings Membership
|$44 / week
Minimum 6 months
20% Savings Membership
|$39 / week
Minimum 12 months
- There are no admin fees for your payments.
- Yes, there is a cooling off period! If you change your mind within 72hrs just let us know!
- There are no debit fees for savings/cheque account, but FFA Paysmart do charge credit card fees of 1.6% (Visa/Mastercard) or 3.5% (Amex/Diners).
- Your payment is just one week in advance, and you decide on what day of the week suits you!
Enquire about a Free Intro Session right now!
CrossFit Zenergy in Windsor, is just 4km from the Brisbane CBD where you’ll find it opposite the Homezone Centre on Newmarket Road. Choose from CrossFit classes, Mums CrossFit, Personal Training, Group Classes, Physiotherapy and Pilates. Serving the Northern suburbs of Brisbane: Windsor, Newmarket, Wilston, Grange, Gordon Park, Stafford, Lutwyche, Bowen Hills, and Red Hill since 2004.
CrossFit Zenergy – Building Strong Minds & Bodies