Small Group Training Announcement
3, 2, 1… GO!
CrossFit gives you a huge variety of exercises as it’s designed to help you improve all 10 areas of fitness; Strength, Cardio Respiratory Endurance, Flexibility, Stamina, Speed, Power, Agility, Accuracy, Co-ordination & Balance.
So how can we help you get your skills better, so that when the next WOD comes around you can fly up that Rope with a good foot-lock (finally!), or maybe nail your kip in your Pull Ups or maybe, have the ability & confidence to go for a new PR on your Snatch.
Our Small Group Training programs are designed to compliment the daily WODs so you can improve specific skills.
Just last month we released our first ever Small Group Training with a 4 Week Weightlifting Program and not only did it sell out, it was hands-down, a results shit-storm.
100% of the participants achieved new PRs.
One participant improved with a 42% increase in their Squat Snatch (went from 35kg to 50kg!) and another improved 9.4% in their Snatch – going from 42.5kg to 46.5kg.
When we asked the Participants what they enjoyed most about the Program they said…
“the small groups = more one on one time”
“focused on one thing at a time”
“the program built each week but it wasn’t complex”
“the little pieces of advice from the Coach and also the support from other students, it was really great!”
“I feel more educated about lifting and loved learning about the 8 point checklist.”
NEW PROGRAMS LAUNCHING!
You’ll have 2 options to choose from with Weightlifting & the new program CrossFit Skills… both kicking off the week starting Monday 13th June.
The Small Group Training Programs are all…
- 4 weeks Intensive Programs (2 x 1hr sessions each week)
- Small group of 5 to ensure quality & quantity instruction for you
- 8 sessions in total & just $40 per session!
- Choose from Weightlifting or CrossFit Skills
Small Groups of 5
Designed to give you the perfect blend of working with others + personalised coaching, our Small Group Training sessions are programmed for 5 participants.
You’ll love the fun & supportive atmosphere from your Group and the quality & quantity instruction delivered by your Coach. Choose from either CrossFit Skills or Weightlifting with 6 different time-slots below!
Learn how to lift efficiently, safely & heavy. Over 4 weeks you’ll build on solid foundations and be reaching new PRs and feeling more confident with your lifting skills!
- Learn the 8 point performance checklist used by Coach of Champions, Mike Bergner.
- Understand what Skill Transfer Exercises are and how to use them in your training
- Practise specific warm-up drills developed by Mike Bergner
- Identify your weak-spots & learn specific exercises to strengthen these
- Learn the correct bar path, body position & timing so you lift safely and proficiently!
Weightlifting starts Tues 14th June with 3 time slots to choose from:
- Tues & Thurs 5:30am – 6:30am
- Tues & Thurs 9am – 10am
- Tues & Thurs 5:30pm – 6:30pm
*Get better at your Weightlifting & book your spot now!
“Rope Climbing, Double Unders, Pull Ups and just a little bit of Running…”
If you are loving CrossFit and want to improve these skills so you can make your workouts more effective and fun, then the CrossFit Skills program could be the perfect addition to your training!
- Rope Climbing – Learn the technique & build your strength so you can scale 5 metres up a rope safely and efficiently.
- Double Unders – Find out what the most efficient body position is to link your double unders together and get practising!
- Pull Ups – Understand what Kipping is and how to do it correctly…and get an intro to the super-efficient Butterfly movement.
- Running – Learn about techniques to boost your running efficiency & improve your speed!
CrossFit Skills starts Mon 13th/ Tues 14th with 3 time slots to choose from:
- Mon & Fri 5am – 6am
- Tues & Thurs 12pm – 1pm
- Tues & Thurs 7pm – 8pm
Practise & polish your CrossFit Skills – Only 5 spots available – BOOK NOW!
BOOK YOUR SPOT NOW!
Huge value training with each Program just $40 per session over 4 weeks! Complete the form below to book your spot now in either Weightlifting or CrossFit Skills!